fredag 20. januar 2012

Starting a new sketch-blog






Starting with a sketch or wip(not sure) from before the x-mas. Trying to figure out a visualisation for a project.


New sketch-blog! I had to face the facts that my old one was kinda creepy. And also, wordpress hasn't b
een working out for me for a year now. I've been having a lot of technical trouble for unknown reasons.


I will be posting snapshots from my phone here mostly, lost my wacom pen (very, very sad face) and the scanner isn't working atm. Got to get a portfolio website up and running for better quality image posting.

This will be used as an informal doodle/sketch and idea blog. A window into my pod, where people can observe the strugles of keeping a productive yet playfull mind.

Until next time!


-Inna


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar