fredag 17. februar 2012

Last intense session



Last ones! The gray one is 40 min session and the yellowish one is maybe 3 hours? I didn't keep track...

When I concentrate while playing games, solving problems or drawing I don't blink. I forgot that while desperately trying to put in all the proportions correctly. Strained my eye! It hurts looking to the sides. I feel silly.

Sorry for the even more crappy snapshots than regular. The paper this time is the same, the photos look different cause i tried to do some quick balance fixes in PS.

I fell into the trap of long session=stiff figure :( Still, I feel I learned a lot this week

I hope I'll get to do some more life drawing soon. I feel a strong need for some hardcore classical training :B Maybe some boring still life again?


-Inna


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar